The Sports Chat

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sports Chat
The Sports Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
madman (857)
Which is the best movie so far? I_vote_lcapWhich is the best movie so far? I_voting_barWhich is the best movie so far? I_vote_rcap 
CJCorka (529)
Which is the best movie so far? I_vote_lcapWhich is the best movie so far? I_voting_barWhich is the best movie so far? I_vote_rcap 
nanny (518)
Sumukhasai (493)
Bartel (340)
Saiyan Prince (332)
Pav_001 (221)
Buckets007 (202)
Fred100 (179)
SS2 (152)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 224 on April 10th 2021, 11:06 am

Which is the best movie so far?

3 posters

Go down

Which is the best movie so far? Empty Which is the best movie so far?

Post by mycoolgirl August 30th 2010, 4:17 pm

Hi friends,
Well my opinion is "AVATAR" is the best movie so far. To be honest I must mention about the amazing graphics in 3D, really pull you into the story. Cameron has proved again his specialty by directing AVATAR. The movie makes you love and live among the characters. Everyone should go to the cinema and enjoy this movie. If you are going to see a movie this year it has to be this one.
What about yours? Please share.
mycoolgirl
mycoolgirl

Back to top Go down

Which is the best movie so far? Empty Re: Which is the best movie so far?

Post by nanny September 4th 2010, 12:44 pm

Is that you in your profile picture? I agree Avatar is a good movie
nanny
nanny

http://www.pumpkinsports.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulZ September 7th 2010, 10:56 am

I didn't find Avatar as an interesting movie. In my opinion the movie was a huge hit because of the 3D effects that they had used. The storyline was something like an ordinary movie.

My favorite is Transformers. Completely action pack and every minute is thrilling.
SoulZ
SoulZ

Back to top Go down

Post by nanny September 7th 2010, 11:09 am

I find that with Rush Hour
nanny
nanny

http://www.pumpkinsports.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down