The Sports Chat

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sports Chat
The Sports Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
madman (857)
Next week round four North Melbourne Vs Sydney I_vote_lcapNext week round four North Melbourne Vs Sydney I_voting_barNext week round four North Melbourne Vs Sydney I_vote_rcap 
CJCorka (529)
Next week round four North Melbourne Vs Sydney I_vote_lcapNext week round four North Melbourne Vs Sydney I_voting_barNext week round four North Melbourne Vs Sydney I_vote_rcap 
nanny (518)
Sumukhasai (493)
Bartel (340)
Saiyan Prince (332)
Pav_001 (221)
Buckets007 (202)
Fred100 (179)
SS2 (152)

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 224 on April 10th 2021, 11:06 am

Next week round four North Melbourne Vs Sydney

5 posters

Go down

North Melbourne Vs Sydney

Next week round four North Melbourne Vs Sydney I_vote_lcap0%Next week round four North Melbourne Vs Sydney I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Next week round four North Melbourne Vs Sydney I_vote_lcap0%Next week round four North Melbourne Vs Sydney I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Next week round four North Melbourne Vs Sydney I_vote_lcap100%Next week round four North Melbourne Vs Sydney I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 3

Next week round four North Melbourne Vs Sydney Empty Next week round four North Melbourne Vs Sydney

Post by CJCorka April 9th 2010, 2:59 pm

Vote for one of them
CJCorka
CJCorka

Back to top Go down

Next week round four North Melbourne Vs Sydney Empty Re: Next week round four North Melbourne Vs Sydney

Post by Sumukhasai April 9th 2010, 3:59 pm

OzCorka wrote:Vote for one of them
You can't make XdBookies you fool.
Sumukhasai
Sumukhasai

Back to top Go down

Next week round four North Melbourne Vs Sydney Empty Re: Next week round four North Melbourne Vs Sydney

Post by madman April 9th 2010, 4:01 pm

I said he can

Geez Sumu
madman
madman
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.sticksports.com/forum.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumukhasai April 9th 2010, 4:02 pm

Jakey wrote:I said he can
Isn't SS2 in-charge of this you can't give every permission to OZCORKA
Sumukhasai
Sumukhasai

Back to top Go down

Post by madman April 9th 2010, 4:03 pm

Sumukhasai wrote:

Look at my rank and what does it say.
madman
madman
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumukhasai April 9th 2010, 4:06 pm

Jakey wrote:
Sumukhasai wrote:

Look at my rank and what does it say.
I ain't telling not for you to give but if you give every permision to OzCorka this forum won't be famous I am telling the truth.
Sumukhasai
Sumukhasai

Back to top Go down

Post by madman April 9th 2010, 4:11 pm

Same with you that's why you're not a mod, you were giving this forum a bad name.
madman
madman
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumukhasai April 9th 2010, 4:15 pm

Jakey wrote:Same with you that's why you're not a mod, you were giving this forum a bad name.
But i'm not doing it now so don't make me a mod and this forum won't go anywhere if you are doing like this.
Sumukhasai
Sumukhasai

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyan Prince April 10th 2010, 7:05 am

Every one take a chill pill.

Now it is up to Jakey to give permission to people.

He is the admin, remember that.
Saiyan Prince
Saiyan Prince
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckets007 April 12th 2010, 9:49 am

Seeing as though this is an XDBookie event this is what i am doing:

$500 on SYDNEY to BEAT NORTH MELBOURNE

$500 @ $1.56 to collect $780 ($280 Profit)

*odds from sportsbet.com.au as no odds posted
Buckets007
Buckets007

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiyan Prince April 13th 2010, 11:55 am

70 on Sydney
Saiyan Prince
Saiyan Prince
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down