The Sports Chat

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sports Chat
The Sports Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
madman (857)
AFL players to look out for: Port Adelaide I_vote_lcapAFL players to look out for: Port Adelaide I_voting_barAFL players to look out for: Port Adelaide I_vote_rcap 
CJCorka (529)
AFL players to look out for: Port Adelaide I_vote_lcapAFL players to look out for: Port Adelaide I_voting_barAFL players to look out for: Port Adelaide I_vote_rcap 
nanny (518)
Sumukhasai (493)
Bartel (340)
Saiyan Prince (332)
Pav_001 (221)
Buckets007 (202)
Fred100 (179)
SS2 (152)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 224 on April 10th 2021, 11:06 am

AFL players to look out for: Port Adelaide

Go down

AFL players to look out for: Port Adelaide Empty AFL players to look out for: Port Adelaide

If you have been following Port Adelaide in the NAB Cup (which I can see most of you wouldn't). Their rookies have been playing fantastic, they stood up like they were seniors, and I the semi finals against Western Bulldogs, they probably played better than the seniors and the Buldogs.

Here are some players to look out for:

Cameron Hitchcock:
Cameron Hitchcock played all 3 games in the NAB and in those 3 games he scored 5 remarkable goals, he kicked 80 goals last year between the Glenelg under-18s and reserves side, In the future he will be a key forward for port adelaide, and that future is very soon for him. Hitchcock is like the new Stephen Milne.

Cameron Cloke:
Cameron Cloke was an unwanted ruckman for Carlton, so he decided to leave them and because Port needed a new ruckman, Port had offered him a spot. In the games he played in the NAB Cup, it shows that that he will finally make an AFL debut in 6 years. Cloke was a great player in his first pre-season despite that Cameron Cloke is still recovering from a shoulder operation.

Scott Harding:
Scott Harding is like Cameron Cloke, he has played for Brisbane for a while but has never got the amount of games that he wanted to play, Sco0tt Harding is capable of playing in the midfield and also can do quite well in the forward line,. And he finally met his future at Port where he will get games and Brisbane will feel so jelouse to see what he can do. His first ever goal was a Super Goal.

Mitchell Banner:
After playing 8 games in his debut season in the SANFL, Mitch Banner’s 2010 got off to a great start with a strong performance first up against the Adelaide Crows in the NAB Cup. Tough in the clinches, he shows all the hallmarks of being the sort of midfielder who’s not afraid to get his hands dirty.One thing that Banner can do well is to get the ball down to the foward line quickliy with is x-ray vision eyes.
madman
madman
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.sticksports.com/forum.php

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

AFL players to look out for: Port Adelaide :: Comments

nanny

Post March 13th 2010, 7:01 am by nanny

Go Port

Back to top Go down