The Sports Chat

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sports Chat
The Sports Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
madman (857)
Sports Chat Stick Speedway Championships: Sign up here! I_vote_lcapSports Chat Stick Speedway Championships: Sign up here! I_voting_barSports Chat Stick Speedway Championships: Sign up here! I_vote_rcap 
CJCorka (529)
Sports Chat Stick Speedway Championships: Sign up here! I_vote_lcapSports Chat Stick Speedway Championships: Sign up here! I_voting_barSports Chat Stick Speedway Championships: Sign up here! I_vote_rcap 
nanny (518)
Sumukhasai (493)
Bartel (340)
Saiyan Prince (332)
Pav_001 (221)
Buckets007 (202)
Fred100 (179)
SS2 (152)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 224 on April 10th 2021, 11:06 am

Sports Chat Stick Speedway Championships: Sign up here!

3 posters

Go down

Sports Chat Stick Speedway Championships: Sign up here! Empty Sports Chat Stick Speedway Championships: Sign up here!

Post by Buckets007 April 13th 2010, 8:51 am

Rules:

1. To join you must sign up.

To sign up you must follow these instructions
Name:
Fastest Time:

2. You must know how to post a screenshot

1. When the game finishes and you can clearly see all of the things needed,
press the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard. (Should be in the block of
keys above the arrow keys.)
2. Open up Microsoft Paint or any gaphics
program.
3. Click paste.
4. Save it to your computer.
5. Upload it to an image hosting site like ImageShack, PhotoBucket, Tinypic.
6. Follow the instructions there.
7. Find and highlight the IMG URL to use on forums
10. Paste it into your PM.
11. Watch yourself climb the leaderboard (hopefully)

3. DO NOT FAKE A SCREENSHOT, if you do you will be kicked put the game until further notice.

4. Be a good sport and don't complain, no one will hassle you whether you get 17s or 37s, it's just for fun!

Format:

It will be a 10 round championship

In each race, there will be 3 sections: practice quali and the actual race. These 3 sections will run over an entire week

Practice running takes place between Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. This is where people get to post any screenies of their recent StickSpeedway performances in the race thread. While not mandatory, it gives a good form guide, and allows you to show off your abilities at the wheel

Qualifying runs on Thursday and Friday. This works by everyone sending in a StickSpeedway screenie in the race thread on either day for quali. The quickest single lap time will get pole (and possibly a point) and the grid order will be decided by the rest of the screenies. Remember that it's not the full 5 laps that count, just the individual fastest lap. Pride is at stake here in the jostle for grid position, but most importantly if you do not qualify, you cannot take part in the actual race. This ensures people dont just turn up for race-day, but take part over the whole "week-end" (in our case a week)

The actual race takes place over the weekend (Saturday and Sunday). The race event works in similar fashion to quali, but all the racers PM me their StickSpeedway screenie rather than post them in the topic. Preferably this will be done on Saturday, with the race result posted on Sunday. I will then release the race lap by lap, for the 5 laps required in StickSpeedway. A point will be awarded for the individual fastest lap around the circuit

To sum up:
Mon-Wed: Practice running (free to post screenies, but not mandatory)
Thurs-Fri: Qualifying (A StickSpeedway screenie within those 2 day)
Sat: Race (PM me a screenie of a different StickSpeedway 5 laps)
Sun: Race Result (I post the results lap-by-lap)

Any questions, feel free to ask and please sign up below. One other thing: to complete your sign up. PM me screenshots of your 3 fastest times (don't have any? Then play the game 3 times)

Thanks.

Leaders:
Buckets - President

[Your name here!]

Last edited by Buckets007 on April 13th 2010, 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Buckets007
Buckets007

Back to top Go down

Sports Chat Stick Speedway Championships: Sign up here! Empty Re: Sports Chat Stick Speedway Championships: Sign up here!

Post by Sumukhasai April 13th 2010, 8:55 am

Stop Making useless threads my dear it's already done in this section:
Sumukhasai
Sumukhasai

Back to top Go down

Sports Chat Stick Speedway Championships: Sign up here! Empty Re: Sports Chat Stick Speedway Championships: Sign up here!

Post by Buckets007 April 13th 2010, 9:09 am

1. Rally Race is here not Speedway
2. I'm not your dear
3. The colon you put at the end of your sentence is useless
4. So is the capital M
5. Learn to punctuate properly
6. If you have no interest then piss off
Buckets007
Buckets007

Back to top Go down

Post by CJCorka April 13th 2010, 12:45 pm

Speedway Race Rally same thing pretty much so no need for this thread, if you want to play that game on here sign up on Sumu one please

Thread Closed
CJCorka
CJCorka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down