The Sports Chat

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Sports Chat
The Sports Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Top posters
madman (857)
Messi: Number 1 I_vote_lcapMessi: Number 1 I_voting_barMessi: Number 1 I_vote_rcap 
CJCorka (529)
Messi: Number 1 I_vote_lcapMessi: Number 1 I_voting_barMessi: Number 1 I_vote_rcap 
nanny (518)
Sumukhasai (493)
Bartel (340)
Saiyan Prince (332)
Pav_001 (221)
Buckets007 (202)
Fred100 (179)
SS2 (152)

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 224 on April 10th 2021, 11:06 am

Messi: Number 1

Go down

Messi: Number 1 Empty Messi: Number 1

Barcelona’s Argentine winger Lionel Messi outshines both Cristiano Ronaldo and Wayne Rooney in terms of media value, a team of Spanish researchers claimed on Friday.

The team from the University of Navarra rated last year’s Golden Ball winner as the player with the highest profile in the world for the second year running.

Second was Real Madrid’s Portuguese winger Ronaldo, the world’s most expensive player, and third Manchester United striker Rooney, according to the annual study.

Real’s Brazilian playmaker Kaka was fourth ahead of the Liverpool pair of Spanish striker Fernando Torres and English midfielder Steven Gerrard.

Ivory Coast centre forward Didier Drogba, Brazil winger Ronaldinho, Spanish central midfielder Xavi and Sweden striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic completed the top ten.

European and Spanish champions Barcelona topped the club ranking, ahead of Real, Manchester United, Chelsea, AC Milan and Liverpool.

United’s Sir Alex Ferguson beat Liverpool’s Rafael Benitez and Inter Milan’s Jose Mourinho to be named as the manager with the most media pulling power.
BluePepsi
BluePepsi

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Messi: Number 1 :: Comments

madman

Post February 28th 2010, 5:56 am by madman

Nice work BluePepsi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum